Tuesday, March 29, 2011

88/365

TRUE COMPANION
A year ago today - this was the view I saw when I looked out the window... those tail lights I'll remember forever.
That evening (until the early morning the next day) my puppy dog paced back and forth between the bathroom and the top of the steps, where she stood whimpering for someone to come help us. I don't think she knew that we were the only ones in the house at the time... I'll never forget that she stayed right there with me though. She's at the bottom of the bed now as I type this - laying right across my feet, just like she did that night. She's been frustrated with me and my sleeplessness as of late and finally gave up and went in the other room the last couple nights. I'm glad she's here now, though.

I have so much more to say but I don't have the energy to say it right now so it's going to have to wait. Maybe later. I just can't right now.

Thanks, puppy dog, for being my true companion.

Love the Bud(s)
J

No comments: