Monday, June 30, 2014

A LITTLE BEHIND
Man am I far behind on here... It's really the middle of AUGUST right now and I completely missed JULY!  What's up with that?!?  Between not feeling that great and working a lot and just having way too many pictures - I fell behind.  I don't know what I'm doing with this computer.  My photos are acting up and I'm just a bit overwhelmed. My pictures are scattered just like everything else in my life. I typically will write a post for the day and then get to the photo later but that didn't work for July... Stay tuned - I'm going to catch up and back post as best as I can and get back to today... which may turn out to be tomorrow - or the next day - or some time next week!  I intended on hosting Christmas in July too - I even have a couple bins of stuff put away for that... That came and went. Maybe next year.   In the meantime... I've been looking for puppy photos to show the residents I work with. Here's a pic of Lily from March 2009.  Such a cutie pie.

No comments: