Monday, October 20, 2014

SEW ON AND SEW FORTH
One of my co-workers asked me to go to her quilt meeting with her tonight.  A few other ladies that work in the facility go, as well as my old boss.   I don't know how to quilt - at all -  but there was an artsy speaker she thought I would be interested in and it was a really good meeting.  There were a ton of people there and all brought stuff to share - extra fabric, books, magazines, supplies.  They had the speaker and then the meeting and then show and tell!  If I ever get my year old sewing machine that Cara got me for my birthday LAST year out of the box I just may give some things a try! I wish it wasn't trapped behind three hundred boxes in the game room!

We went to the thrift store before the meeting to kill some time and I found this old porcelain Charlie Chaplin doll there for $3.99!!   He's missing his cane and I have no intention of selling him but I found a few online between $30-$80. Can I just go junking for a living?? I'm pretty good at it! ;-)

No comments: