Sunday, October 19, 2014

THIRSTY
Lately, I feel like I can drink an ocean...

I feel like I need to get under water and stay there and soak it up like a sponge...

I feel like I need to be watered like a flower...

I know there's some symbolism with this... baptism and rebirth...sinking...drowning.  Sometimes I feel like I'm spiraling down the drain...It's everything - good and bad, some times all at once.  I bought this bubble bath around Mother's Day - I've yet to take a bath with it. Maybe tonight.

Masaru Emoto died a couple days ago. I have a been a big fan of his work for many, many years.  I keep his water crystal oracle cards on my desk and use them all the time.  His work on molecular changes in water when exposed to positive and negative intentions is fascinating.

More info on his life and work here.  Rest in peace, Dr. Emoto.

No comments: