Thursday, October 23, 2014

YOU DROPPED A BOMB ON ME
So, have you seen the little girls saying the f-word in the name of girl power? I would assume and hope that this group educated these kids on what they were doing and didn't just give them a script and tell them to get sassy and go for it... I know there are already different camps for and against it -  with some of them saying this is exploiting youngins to get a message across... The issue may be what you consider the f-word to be:  fuck or feminism!? What means more - the word or the message? It got people listening and talking so, with that said - well done!  If you haven't seen it yet and, like me, don't mind watching adorable little girls in princess dresses say fuck  - here's the link to the video. Think of it what you wish.

On a side note, I got back late from work the other night and the Dad was out with the dog... I was on the phone with Chrissy... I walked in from the garage just as The Dad was coming in from outside with The Bud.  I noticed a daddy long legs monster bug on the door.  He said he would get it and I said to leave it alone and let it live - just get the dog away from it.  Chrissy was on the phone screaming KILL THE MOTHER FUCKA!  So now, my dad is saying that phrase non-stop.  Like before we go to bed... he peaks in and says Good night - kill the mother fucka... He made burgers last night and called me in and said burgers are ready to roll, Jeannine - kill the mother fucka... I called him after his doctor appointment and he said the doctor said everything was ok - and he missed me at the appointment and told me to call him if I had any questions but his kidney function was the same and he said I should kill the mother fucka.

This was the first kidney doctor appointment of his I missed in two years because I had to work but something tells me Dr. F. didn't really say all of that! ;-)

It's getting a little out of hand.

And it's kind of hilarious.

No comments: