Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ALL BY MYSELF
I made stuffed shells at 10 o'clock at night.  There's something kind of nice about being by yourself.  You can have dinner whenever you want to... You can leave things laying around and they aren't going to be in the way of anyone but yourself... I can see the appeal of this.   It's nice to have someone to say goodnight too - it's also nice to be alone.  Either way, I still have to take care of the dog - who in these last few days (while I had to work and was at the hospital) only went potty in the house once. Sorry, pup. I think she is confused as to why The Dad isn't around... Her allergies are bad again, too. I hate leaving her alone. She wouldn't leave my side when I got back. We snuggled on the couch after dinner and caught up on New Girl and The Mindy Project.

No comments: