Friday, November 28, 2014

BLACK FRIDAY
I was never really a big Black Friday shopper - you're not going to find me waiting in line in the wee hours of the morn.  I think I did that once - for a wii or something for it.  We went with Aunt Gloria once awhile back too and all said never again!  I  got a text last week from Lizzie asking if we were still on for our annual early afternoon non - crazy shopping. We didn't really have a plan... no one had anything in particular they were looking for.  Ended up at our usuals... South Side... some of the little stores and the craft stuff... I'm really far behind this holiday season - I don't have a list or anything... just a few things in my amazon cart.  I thought of something on our Sur la Table stop... one of my favorite kitchen things from my married past.

(The reason for the dramatic photo is because all the light bulbs have been out in the dining room fixture for the last few days and I've been using our lanterns... more tomorrow about that.)

No comments: