Monday, November 10, 2014

DUDE, WHERE'S MY LADDER?
The Dad keeps asking me where his ladder is.  He gave us a ladder - it says "Ron De" on it.  I really didn't know if it was in storage or not but when we were there last we couldn't find it so I guess DCD kept it.  I can't find it in the storage unit so I guess it was never brought over.  All he does is ask me where it is and where his tool bag is.  There was a lot of stuff that we never really got around dividing.  I had a list that was sent from my lawyer - stuff that we were supposed to go through and decide upon.  When we last met the wii was gone - and all my games - my dog one - everything!  And my wii/miis or whatever they were.  My lawyer said I could go after it - it was basically stolen.  He also said I could just go buy another one, too.  I didn't do either one of those options.  Still, even though it's been a long while since separation and a little bit since the actual divorce, there are still things that didn't go down properly. That will never sit right with me.  Never.

No comments: