Sunday, November 23, 2014

STORAGE WARS
Had to make up some storage time... I met Chrissy and we built this shelf and added it to the one unit.

I don't know why but it took us way longer than it should have.  Part of me feels like locking them up and throwing away the keys and never going back.  It's so depressing and irritating having your things somewhere else.  Save the "it's only stuff" routine - I'm over that.  You all know how I feel.  At this point I don't think I'm ever going to get down to one unit.  We made a big mistake by putting all the garage stuff in the game room.  It literally takes my breath away when I see everything in there. I feel like I'm drowning.  I actually thought about getting another (little) unit just to put that stuff in it for a short time. I don't know what to do. It's not fair to my dad to have to live in this chaos either.  That really bothers me. Every time I close the door on the units my heart breaks a little more.

No comments: