Friday, February 20, 2015

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY
Chrissy is mad at me - She wanted to celebrate Christmas today with Cara (yes, we haven't exchanged gifts yet even though we've seen each other a billion times since christmas) and I wanted a snow day.  I was off today and wanted to be able to get up whenever I wanted to, not get dressed, lounge on the couch with the pup and not have to worry about anything until I had to get dinner ready.  Just a few hours of doing nothing. NOTHING. I haven't been feeling that great and I'm completely running on empty… so SNOW DAY it was!  Sorry, Chrissy.  It turned out she wasn't feeling well either so it all worked out in the end.  ;-)

I got up at 7 am and went out to the couch with my blanket and pillow - The Bud actually didn't get out of bed until an hour or so later to join me.  I like snuggling up on the couch and watching movies - which usually means watching the first 15 minutes and then falling back to sleep. I ended up staying awake - I watched The Shining - which was pretty appropriate for this frozen, snowy day… Did you hear about this comparison between The Shining and Frozen?  It's pretty good. ;-)


No comments: