Thursday, March 5, 2015

THIS WAS A STUPID IDEA
I needed to get my car inspected and I don't have that many days off this month so I decided to keep my morning appointment.  Chrissy was going to meet me but she couldn't get off her street and The Dad told me he had a meeting and couldn't get me until the afternoon.  Yeah, you heard me, right.  WTF?  Anyway, I decided to just mess around on my own.  Luckily I brought some stuff with me to do while I waited.

I walked over to Kings with my bag of papers to go through… I'm not a big fan but I do like the veg soup…

…and you can't go wrong with mashed potatoes…

…and my fave - cinnamon ice cream.

I had to waste some time! It wasn't enough time though.  Cara texted me the bus schedule to get to the waterworks - like that was going to happen!    I debated on walking over to Target but didn't know if I could on the main street with the snow and the traffic.

I seriously considered getting a room at the hotel next to Kings. My arm was hurting and I was like, fuck it, I'm just staying the day and I really wanted to take a nap!  I decided to mess around in McDonald's for awhile instead… so I got a tea and fries. I just ate but I felt like I had to order something.

I didn't eat the fries - I haven't been able to since I saw them referred to as cancer sticks in some article I read. I set up shop at a table there and did a few things. I pretty much exhausted the amount of time I thought was appropriate to loiter in McDonald's when I finally got a call from the car place. I headed over there and waited for awhile and went on my merry way.

No comments: