Friday, May 1, 2015

IT'S A CREWEL CREWEL WORLD
I'm obsessed with these crewel embroidery things… I bought the first two at a little dress shop that was going out of business in Penn State one of the times we were visiting Katherine… I found another at a church sale in Monroeville. I thought it was the same one that I already had but didn't really care - it was 25 or 50 cents… I didn't pay that much for the others either. I think $3.00 for both of them.  Now I have THREE!  Whoo-hoo!

Chrissy is trying to vacate her storage unit so we've been working in there. I actually have some of MY stuff in hers - some bigger things and some things of Glo's.   We took a break and "celebrated" Christmas. Yes. We JUST exchanged Christmas gifts.  We set up our chairs and opened presents in front of Katy's old beauty salon.

No comments: