Monday, July 27, 2015

LOST KENNYWOOD
I have been off for 11 days in a row!  Came back to work the evening tonight - my job: going to Kennywood! It was my trip so I put Glo on the list.  She really had no idea where she was.

She also had no idea what to do with the corn dog I got her but she did enjoy her french fries!

We got everyone on the train.

It was like putting a rag doll on. She's starting to not know who I am, it seems. Sometimes she does - sometimes she doesn't. All she talks about is going to see my mother but I'm not sure she's actually talking about my mother or her mother because she usually introduces me as her sister so I'm not sure if she thinks I am my mother. Did you follow that?  It's all very confusing.

This is a sin to say… at what point are you better off dead? I'm glad I never watched my mother deteriorate like this. She's getting worse day by day. I stopped up before I left the other day and she was just playing with her food. It was like she didn't know what to do with it. I had to stay and feed her.

I left there thinking - if I live that long, which I doubt I will, will there be anyone to feed me?  Sad, in every way. ;-(

No comments: